Monday, November 19, 2012

Quilting - Boys - 6 / Girls - 0

As I mentioned before, I've been busy this year with baby quilts.  Luckily, my sister will finally have a granddaughter come January.  YAY.   Who knows what I'll create for her.

The most recent family addition, baby Andrew, received this quilt while I was in Illinois for our nephew's wedding.    Here's the front (or at least it was supposed to be).


Sometimes, when I find I have a bunch of "focus fabric" left over, I use it for the backing.  I can't help myself.  I just have to make it look good and I end with with two quilts in one.   Here's the back.


I did send a quilt to our Tuscon niece and nephew when their son was born, and Ted was nice enough to send me a bunch of pictures since I forgot to take them before mailing it.   This one was made from "nine-patch" blocks that I then sliced up and turned around in different directions.  It was fun.



Of course, it looks much better with cutie JP on it.


Next up, MORE QUILTS, can you believe it?

No comments:

Post a Comment